Join this week in looking back on some of the most moving moments on The Voice of the Martyrs Radio in 2023:
- Brother James, interrogated in the Middle East, shares how he overcomes fear and gives an example of God’s deliverance.
- Richard and Jeannette remember the day 25 Chinese police raided their apartment, and how the Lord was with them through their suffering.
- Carter Gates tells the story of a pastor who was martyred in Laos.
- A pastor in the Arabian Peninsula tells his congregation to “be at peace,” even as terrorists with guns raid their service. Jonathan Ekman shares the supernatural result.
- Aaron Miller tells of visiting persecuted Christians in North Africa and intentionally being present with brothers and sisters who have gone through traumatic persecution experiences.
- Dr. Eric Foley says the church in North Korea is continuing to grow—in spite of being in one of the most restricted nations on earth.
- Fouad Masri shares how Muslims are more open to the gospel than ever before and a how the Lord had gone before him to prepare for an encounter with a Muslim on an airplane.
- Brother Shakir, a gospel worker in North Africa, tells the power of suffering for Christ.
- Also recorded on the road in North Africa, Pastor Joe shared a story of a couple who each accepted Christ without the other knowing—until they were invited to the same Christian meeting!
- Ben and Kimberly, serving Christ in South Asia, have seen what the Lord has done to bring His Kingdom on earth in the very place where they prayed for God’s church to be built.
After hearing these brief excerpts, you’ll want to go back and listen to the entire conversations. Click on the links below to listen in your favorite podcast app or visit VOMRadio.net.
- Brother James, a faithful gospel worker in the Middle East
- Richard and Jeannette, interrogated in China while serving Christ
- Carter Gates, VOM’s Asia Pacific Regional Leader
- Jonathan Ekman, VOM’s Chief of International Ministry Strategy and Partnerships
- Aaron Miller, VOM’s VP of International Ministry
- Dr. Eric Foley, Founder and President of VOM Korea
- Fouad Masri, Founder and President of Crescent Project
- Brother Shakir, serving in North Africa and preparing believers for persecution
- Pastor Joe, a gospel worker in North Africa
- Ben and Kimberly, serving Christ in South Asia
We thank the Lord for allowing VOM Radio to share these amazing stories of the power of the gospel and God’s peace in the midst of persecution throughout 2023. We also THANK YOU for listening and praying for our persecuted brothers and sisters in hostile nations and restricted areas.
During the month of December, when you make a donation to support persecuted Christians in China, Iran, Nigeria and other nations, you will receive a FREE 2024 VOM Prayer Calendar. If you haven’t already, please subscribe to the podcast and share VOM Radio with Christian friends who would also be encouraged by these testimonies!